Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tick tock tick tock

You know it's seriously amazing how i can never remember what date it is if i don't have a darned gadget to remind me or flash it in my face!!!

Something as simple as not remembering the date can really make you feel hopelessley lost - you feel like a misplaced molecule floating somewhere between time and it's gravitational confines!! Now you'll ask me gravity?? time?? duh??!!

Well..don't ask - I somehow believe that the only thing that confines us in a specific time frame is gravity.. it pulls you and keeps you in place so that time is the ultimate master!!

Think about it.. how much is your life goverened by time? Deadlines, exams, submissions, LAST DATES!!! Running running running all 'coz ur always running out of time!! N then you want to stop and smell the roses... you talk of quality time... spending some quiet moments with your ownslef...

Umm.. I guess it's nice being that lost molecule kabhi kabhi!! :-D

No comments: