Monday, January 01, 2007

Reminiscing!

I was just sitting down to fill in the new yearly planner... A lot of thoughts came rushing!!
  • The bday of the 'other men!' (Ankur, Yogi, Nish n Shekhu) - somehow I've never been there!! It's always been over the phone!!
  • Buddhi's Anniversary - now this is a new event added to my planner!! :-) Yup! 'They' became a couple about a year ago and it's been beautiful watching 'em!! God Bless!!
  • Di's b'day - I'm already thinkin of how to get flowers delivered to her!!
  • A wedding! - Harsha's wedding!! Due to happen soon and gosh! I'm dying to see her all dressed up as a bride!! She'll look so awwwwwwwwsum!!!!
  • A conversion - from Nipun bhai he became Nipun jeeju!! (Yup, an almost sisterly figure married a friend whoz been like an elder bro!!)
  • An anniversary - a special one!! Both sisters got married a year apart on the same day!!!!
  • Roomie's bday - the last b'day that we'll celebrate together probably!! Iske baad zindagi ki raahen jaane kahan le jaaye hamein....!
  • Lots of days with 3-4 events packed into them!! (Wow!! I want more of these!!)
  • Mother's day and father's day!! It's just an excuse to make them feel special!! :-)
  • The birthday of the fromidable Baba! (who would actually prefer to call it doomsday!!)
  • Doctor's Day!! - I better remeber this one!! Mommy's a doc u c!! :-D
  • There's a patch when on 5 continuous days there's something!!! :)))))
  • Ruchi - 2 Ruchi's actually! 1 all of us in hostel love to give b'day bumps to and turn her into a filthy lil creature by pouring all kinds of stuff on her from cake icing to rasna to 'khatti dahi!' N the other I'm still to wish for the first time!! She's got an aura that's definitely angelic! It feels like a special bond already!! (I'm so glad I found both of you!!! Seriously!!!)
  • My son's bday - Yup! I adopted a kid here!! :-D chill! It's just an expression!! I'm after his life to give up 'sutta!' n the guy loves to come n talk to me about stuff n things in general!! He says I have a very 'motherly aura!!!!!!!!' Shakal dekh ke duur se shuru ho jayega, 'Paaye lago maa!!'
  • The b'day of a new found sister who loves to call me bachcha!!! :-) N the bday of a 'bade bhaiya' who loves to call me 'chhoti'!!

A lot of b'days and anniversaries have been added this year! Each is special, each is beautiful!! It's an amazing experience to fill up your planner and going on filling it to realize that 'Gosh! There's so many people out there who love you and are important to you and more than that, who you are important to!!' What better way to start a whole new year rite?!! :-)

>----------------------------:)----------------------------------< style="text-align: center;">From small beginnings...

To joyous moments... 'If you can dream it, you can do it!' Dream on!!

A toast to Life!!
Wishing you all one of the best year's in you life ever!!

4 comments:

Ankur Jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankur Jain said...

Definitely a new begining for all os us.... [;)] Not forgetting the most beautiful time we have spent together last year... >:D<

Ruchi said...

Heyy looks like u've all 365 days blocked on ur calendar!!:)
n even if not make sure u have a blast on every single day to come!!
Life Rocks!!:)

ani said...

:-) it sure does!!!!! no day is ever blocked... its always got time for a lil more!!!