Tuesday, December 09, 2008

this and that.. here and there!

Ok.. so while the parties have been battling it out at the elections and celebrating their "victories" while completely ignoring their combined failure very recently, an Indian court has asked for Google Earth to be banned! Apparently this was a tool in the hands of the terrorists that enabled the planning for 26/11 and so it should be "banned". How convenient! (to ban the tool and not the abusers of that tool!!) Perfect I say. At the same time ISRO is looking to create a "Google Earth Like" tool. 

So while we keep our blinders on and continue to not learn, Pakistan also treats India like a piece of shit and says no to handing us our most wanted. The siege in Mumbai lasted a few days... the siege of the nation shows no easy end!

On a lighter note.. I have to be in office at 10 AM tomorrow! Now I did that once last week and I spent the day in a sleepy trance accomplisihing no work whatsoever. On any normal day I open my eyes to the morning sun not before 1030! And to reach office at 10 means....! oh well! The weekend was fun where we travelled 400kms (round trip) just to have some biryani! I'm cooking butter chicken tomorrow morning for my testing team (and making it to office at 10 am! please pray for a miracle!) and I need to buy a birthday present tomorrow! I have a room whose dirt and chaos is slowly wrecking havoc inside me and I pretty much know what the coming weekend is like! ;) I'm dying to make me some spaghetti bolognaise and some mushroom and sausage pasta and am also waiting for January to happen! I also met the cutest dog yesterday who decided to guard my car all night for me!

The someone special in my life has been giving me several moments to hold close and he made me watch "office space"! A must watch for every traffic jam plagued cubicle dweller and I think I'm happy being motee hereby giving up all (whatever lil existed anyways!) attempts to lose weight!

~ Celebrate the weekday! Have some vanilla twist with coke! Cheers!

5 comments:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

cheeyars

Sam said...

I so wished to see you, next time then I guess.. :)

Sangfroid said...

Did the miracle happen?

400kms for Biryani :-) Wow!!

'Office Space' - I love the movie.

iSOLATED pURITY said...

Unse mat daro.. Jo boat se aa rahe hain... unse daro Jo Vote se aa rahe hain...

ani said...

anirudh: :)

sam: :) soon!

sangfroid: semi miracle. the butter chicken will make an apperance on Monday!

isolated purity: Vande Maatram.