Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Renaissance


Just went back in time a lil and came back with these two poems. These lines have been resonating in my heart for quite some time now; thought i'll put 'em down here...


Dreams
-Kendra Gayle Nowell

A lost young petal
Wondering souls
I see the dream you seek
Follow me please, if you dare.
The dream is coming
For you and me.
I return by your side
With a heart in my hand.
It is like a bright fire dancing
To the slow music turning.
My heart as smooth as ivory
Has turned to a lonely, sulfur.
I retire my heart now to you,
Love me because I love you.


Here's the other one... (dunno who it's by - but its pretty amazing)

The red rose whispers of passion,
and the white rose breaths of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
and the white rose is a dove,
But I send u a cream-white rosebud
with a flush on its petal tips.
for the love that is purest and deepest,
has a kiss of desire on the lips!


Don't ask why they ring in my heart - they just do!!

No comments: