Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dad!

(this is my favorite pic! even my big sis has the same t-shirt!!)

There comes this moment in time when you realize that you've been Daddy's lil princess for way too long! It's time for you to graduate and start makin him feel like a king! Start makin him feel that he brought you up right...

He's still your superman and Mr. know-it-all; he always will be. But you make it easier by polishing his magic lamp for him once every lil while.. carrying ur own bags at the station, doing some chores for him (without his having to say it - 'coz by now you jus know!), makin him stay put n changin the flat tyre for him (n the next day he gets em all changed to those nitrogen filled things so that his li'l princess doesn't get her hands dirty!), knowing that he can't come n check on you at night now coz he's had a long day (so you go check on him, switch off the TV while he's fast asleep, and replace the empty bottle of water by his bedside!)....

Dad... I know there are times when you've had to say 'I don't know!' or even 'Princess I can't afford it now!' or 'I'm too old for that now!' and I have seen the tears in your eyes everytime I leave home to come to hostel... but dad (i know i've rarely said it) I love you... n you will always be my superman!! You're the bestest daddy on planet earth!! (((hugs)))!

No comments: