Saturday, September 16, 2006

devil or angel??!!


Well it so happens that I met my guardian angel and lil devil today!! The guardian angel, as you would have her, was dressed in a white flowing gown and had gleaming eyes... (umm.. I actually thought the devil should look like that!) and her halo was a lil higher up than I expected it would be (thank God it had one!!) :-D

The li'l devil was wearin this pair of red pajamas n a red t-shirt! It sat gloomily on my shoulder and was kinda peaceful!!! (see what I mean - the other one's supposed to be bored and peaceful!!)

Well, it so happens that instead of Ms Pajama Party sitting on the left shoulder was on the right one and Ms I-believe-I-can-fly was taking full advantage of it's wings and flying on my left side!! (duh!). And as if that wasn't enough, the winged lil thing (I am really not sure that there wasn't a role reversal here somewhere, so I can't get myself to call it guardian angel just yet!) took the poor lil devil by the tail, swung it around and put it where it belongs - on the left shoulder and then continued to smile mysteriously and fly to the right now.

That's about how much I saw of them, except for now, sitting at opposite corners of my screen (and now I'm wondering which is my left and which is my right) and staring into what I'm writing with the lil red thing sighing and the white one well.. u guessed it! Sitting there and kicking playfully at the screen not realizing that even miniscule damage can burn a hole in my pocket!!

Devil or Angel?? U tell me....!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

both ...!!!!

Unknown said...

WAT ....WAT HAVE I SAID ...????