Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fragments!

"Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
And when will we learn to control"
-Serenity, Godsmack

"Lighten up while you still can
don't even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
and take it easy Lighten up while you still can
don't even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
and take it easy"
-Take it Easy, Eagles

"It couldn't be more wrong
Cos there's no one there
Unmistakably lost and without a care"
- Are you there, Anathema

"In the dream of the proud
On the wings of the night
As the daytime is stirring
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerised as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night"
- On the turning away, Pink Floyd

I was standing by the edge of the water
I noticed my reflection in the waves
Then I saw you looking back at me
And I knew that for a moment
You were calling out my name
- Take away my pain, Dream Theater



No comments: