Sunday, October 07, 2007

Miss ya Mum n Dad!

And it's a life that goes on all night!

Running... chasing... traveling... aimed at what??

Yes its a li'l too often now these days that I throw up the question of "purpose"!! And then I say to myself, 'let your purpose find you!'! But that's started to feel kinda hollow!

Then there's someone who said to me, 'thy sole purpose in life is to earn more beer money!' :D (now there is a point there!)

Ok.. you ask why all of this again today? Well.. chat with a friend... The beer money concept doesn't apply to him.. he's a teetotaler! So he's quite lost!

The one song that comes to mind when I think of this question is Brad Paisley's 'When you find yourself' from the soundtrack of the movie Cars! (also found a video of it with Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron!)

And this time round, I sort of see my purpose in a more human form... will not put it into words here yet 'coz am letting it float around me!

Given that... the Video from Spirit is more relevant here:



Yes.. its one of the few posts in the first person... I'm ok! Jus need Dad's big bear hug I guess! :) Mum Dad cmin on the 11th! ,':o)

8 comments:

Aks said...

Purpose of life...pata chale to mujhe bhi bataana...

and lucky you...Mom-Dad coming on 11th...kool....

harshad said...

the purpose of life! well...sometimes this question seems the simplest of all while som other time its the darndest difficult thing to work out...

i tried to find a gud ansr...but then just gav it up in the end.

do leme knw if u cm up with sumthn gud :-P

Skinsleuth said...

A biiiiiiiiig hug from me to u. :) And I'm surprised to read a post in the first person. Nice!

Sam said...

My purpose: To be happy!! :)
I feel one shouldn't think too much into things, it just complicates it all..

ani said...

aks: :) like sam sez... to be happy! feels nice and feels like reason enuff to smile and spread a smile!

Harshad: same as above! :)) yes.. sumtimes its just tat simple and sumtimes its so crazily convoluted the whole world looks like its tearing at the seams!

shraddha: :) luv ya

sam: :) thanx sweets! sumtimes its the simpler things we forget to look at! thanx a huge bunch for showing em to me!

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

hmm..so een u dont like dese 1st person posts dat much...!

and the purpose...well..jus follow ur dreams..

ani said...

kaylee: :)

anirudh: the 1st person is way too revealing! :) yup! dreams and happiness!

to all: :) u have been great thru this! I am actually at peace.. (oh well.. not as chaotic anymore) :D luv ya all!