Thursday, May 15, 2008

Escaped!

And she ran away for the weekend to a tiny li'l place to find herself! She's come back refreshed and with a new lease on life...!

These pictures tell her story like words could probably never! : The Album

And the song in her head can be found here: Indian Ocean - Boll Weevil


I let my thoughts run amok.. I let the world stand and stare... I let my spirit flow free and passionate.. I do whatever comes to my whimsy... I wield a brush if that's where my peace is... I wield a pen and let the feelings flow... I even wield a knife and invent in the kitchen... and when my spirit dictates it.. I dance!


I don't feign my freedom... I am free!

6 comments:

Sam said...

I think I need to gather my guts and do something very similar or I'll suffocate here!!
And Ani, the pics look awesome.. :D

ani said...

sam: :)))) i so know the feelin!!! and thanks sweetheart.. sum from the camera and sum frm the cellphone! (edited post also on a whimsy!!!)

Passionate said...

Pics look awesome & so does the place.... Not the best creation of God but still different from the usual.... Chhotu, Aunty, School, Hotel & all that make it more tempting.....

U went alone ??

ani said...

passionate: :) yupp... went alone!

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Esp the mors and the last pic...