Friday, June 20, 2008

oh rhymes and nick names!

Ani: yellos! :)
nut~who: yello yellow...dirty fellow ...
hehehe
Ani: blue blue polish my shoe!
nut~who: red red ???
Ani: susu in the bed! :D
and green green kachrateen!
nut~who: lolz...well i really dint think of susu...hehehehe
Ani: :D hee hee
nut~who: pink pink ???
Ani: u stink!
nut~who: hahaha...i knew it was coming....and now when did u sniff ??
Ani: :D i not a dog mister!
nut~who: ok...let it be...lemme not get inot all that...
kaise hain aap ???
Ani: :D mast ekdum
aap sunao
ki haal chaal?
vohi haddi n vohi khaal?
nut~who: haan...thodi charbi aa gayee hain in dino ...
Ani: :D fat man and robin?
how much more prosperity do u wanna prove to the world?
nut~who: lolz...
laziness...and not prosperity...anyways my doc is happy...bcoz she says i am underwt and shud put on another 7 more kgs...hehehe
Ani: hmm... 'she'.. interesting!!!
nut~who: haha...how predicatable...n cliched...aneesha gulati...
Ani: somethings dont change now do they! this is one of those!!!
n wow!! its been ages since someone used my full name!!!!
its gone down to motee / ani
aneesha is slowly becoming too long for the office folks as well!
nut~who: why moti ??
Ani: oh that's like a "proper noun" as a friend says..
i may lose how much ever weight i want but i will ALWAYS be MOTEE!
nut~who: moti as in pearl ??
Ani: and its motEE and not moti the dog ok?!!
nut~who: lolz
Ani: ~ now if u put it as a pearl.. :D
hmm...!
but nah! stil motEE!!
nut~who: see ...u read me wrong.....aneesha...:-((
Ani: ~ sheesh! stop using my full name! its freaking me out man!
n i luv u old man!
nut~who: ani sounds more like an angrez poodle...(Ani cringes at that one and lets it pass knowing that its a futile argument with the old man!)
so wot do u want...ani, moti, motee...aneesha ?
or gudiya?
Ani: watever happened to 'gudiya' ??
:D u read my mind!
nut~who: i try read ur mind...but kya kare...i run out of words...hehehehe
Ani: wow!! itna golmaal hai??!!!! (and then i know of people who call me 'epitome of complexity!')
nut~who: naah not complex...its jus that one really cant read blank pages...jus stare at them...hehhehe...kora kagaz
hehehehe
Ani: aaj subah se main hi mili kya??!!! :'(
nut~who: haan yaar...coming to think of it...i have been kinda busy since morning...got up on the wrong side on my bed...and my bed is along the wall...then was late to work...rushed to a stupid presentation with the bankers...after that some interviews...EOD reached the gym to realise i dint bring my shorts...reached home pissed , emptyed my gym bag to see my shorts neatly tucked at the bottm...hehehehehe...its been one hellava day...
Ani: :D hey! dont gimme competition in being jinxed ok?!!!
nut~who: its not jinx...mera bad luck hee kharab tha aaj ...
hehehe
Ani: ~ wicked grin!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Some conversations leave you happy, content.. I've had my share of those!! :)

ani said...

:) yuppp!