Tuesday, April 11, 2006

kaam!!

2 days of work!!! good stuff... already feels like 'yaar kitna seekh liya and kitna kitna kitna kuch hai seekhne ko!!!'

The big boss wants to meet me tomorrow... so I'm a li'l jittery...
The immediate boss is happy with my work!!! :-)
(hooray! party!!!!)

Mumbai nagariya - bhai dog bite hua tha jo yahan training li!!! (someone special would say "koi na dog bite madam, aapko pyar hua hai!")

Antop Hill se 341 --> Saki Naka se 307 ya 334 ya 347!! Vapas aate waqt stilll trying to explore. Powaii is close by... and is a huge temptation! (for the obvious reason that its so close to where the love of my life stays!!!)

PS - I'm having fun! Its an experience all of its own! :-D

1 comment:

Anant said...

dog bite did u say.. hehe.. i think i can conclude i have also had some effect on ur vocab.. cheers.. enjoy urself and mumbai till it lasts.. 10 more days to go