Friday, May 25, 2007

Quirky li'l me!

After successfully managing to evade tags by some weird twist of fate since the time I started blogging, the Dream Catcher has tagged me! (Typical k-serial ishtyle... ~mai samajh nahi pa rahi hoon ki hasoon ya roun... ye khushi k aansu hain! and loads o sound effects in the background!) :P

Well...

Step 1: I post the rules. So here are the Rules:
  • Start with eight random facts/habits about yourself
  • Post these eight quirks on your blog and also post these rules along with them
  • At the end of the post.. type in the names of the lucky (eh?) eight who get tagged by you and take this chain forward!
Step 2: My quirks come in now:
  1. I am sooooo..... jinxed! It's like my middle name should have been 'barbaadi' (bole to Disaster!) Anything and everything I lay my hands on has to malfunction once at least if not get permanently destroyed. I have been known to blast a laptop to bits by merely switching on the power to it... More jinxed-pana can be found here and here. I have no idea how I manage it!!
  2. Coffee... there's a coffee mug I have that reads, 'Love is like coffee.. purrfect any time of the day!' Call me an addict of sorts! Have been trying very hard to stay off it for the past few days.... (Gosh it's tuff!) and another sin that I commit is Chocolate! Now who can resist this amazingly delicious dark chocolate truffle called 'Devils Food'??? (can you? can you?) and then there's this other devastating concoction of Truffle with chocolate mousse called 'Death by Chocolate!' (Gosh! I just died n found my heaven!) :D
  3. I have this insane habit of literally staring at a persons hand and and feet the first time I meet them! I have caught myself so many times it's beyond embarrassing now! N its no ordinary stare.. its a very concentrated, open mouthed stare... especially when my attention shifts from the hands and feet to the nose!! Call me eccentric in the weirdest of ways, but you know people with all 3 of these as nice are really sorta nice!! (try it! but don't stare like that!!!!) :D
  4. When I'm alone I put on the craziest of bollywood numbers and dance my heart out to them! (yup! I do do that!... Ok now you all stop staring!)
  5. I'm an sms freak!!! (Lucky me my sms's are free!!) A very dear buddy has gone on to call me 'the official sms spammer!' I', seriously bugging if I lay my hands on your number!! :D Beware!!
  6. I have to match earrings to any outfit that I wear! Its crazy... but if I don't have earrings with something i'll probably not wear it till i go n buy me some!!! That's the girliest thing about me! They have to have to match!!! My 'hathoda haath' (as most of my batch mates describe the maar that they've khaaoed from me) totally defies the previously mentioned girliness but it's there nonetheless! :P
  7. Confession: I can feel auras! Yup.. sit beside me n i'll tell you exactly what colors your aura is at that given moment! (That's a gift n I cherish it!) :)
  8. I AM SHIT SCARED OF THOSE CREEPIEST OF REPTILES CALLED 'LIZARDS'!!! (someone told me they are the successors of dinosaurs... whyyyy???!!!! dino's were so much better!!!)
That's that! and it's been a revelation of sorts!! Dare you use any of this against me!!!!!!

Step 3: Aha! This I like! Eight people I hafta tag:
  1. The first just has to be the firangi! AJ you've been tagged!
  2. Next up: The traveller - Shekhar! (kill me for it.. but you I had to tag!)
  3. Shraddha :)
  4. Rajeev! (like you said... everyone luvs to tag you!) :D
  5. Raka :)
  6. Passionate
  7. Stardom (found a way of renewing contact with you!) :D
  8. Bhavin (Protege of life!)
:D C'mon now! out with your li'l quirks!!!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAl!!!! u really made me roll on floor after reading this...mighty crazy!! ha ha..2.30 in night and this post!! ha ha...too good...u r one amzing person out here...kisne khula choda hai tumhe..sry no offense

ur love of hands and feet really made me smile...

keep rocking ...:)

confessing7girl said...

hiiiiiii!!!!! nice to meet u !!!!! well i love the look of ur blog!! the content is amazing too!! u r a extreme good writer!! im always amazed how many good blog writers there r out there!! keep on blogging!!

Impressionist said...

lol!!
*lmao* @ ur love for feet and hands.
Oh yeah, and also the nose ;)
:D
I too luv coffee. I have atleast 7-8 times a day :D

and about the tag! I'm 'not' takin up any tags right now!
Im extreeemely(with a triple E) sorry. tag me sometime next month. will do it. cuz i've already done 3 tags this month!!

peace & love
JeeVY

Ankur Jain said...

grrrr.... you are making me do what i dont do at all !!! write about myself.... :((

Phoenix said...

slurp slurp...death by chocolate and chocolate fantasy are my favouite...yumm...:P

sorry pal...i wrote a psot few days back refusing to take tags up...mayb u shud too,hehhe...lol!please dont mind :)

Skinsleuth said...

Ani, we share quirk number 8. I'm petrified of lizards too. They are just eeewwwww...

Anyway, I'll try to list the top 8 on my blog.

P said...

:) Now thats what you call quirksome :p

Shekhar said...

My response to YOUR quirks:

1. Motee...apna khyal rakha kar.
2. Umm... 'no comments'. U know why...
3. :O Motee, staring at people... ~shakes head~ Bad habit.
4. Try putting on 'On the roof, in the rain' and see how insane it can get. He he..
5. ~sigh~ Tell me...
6. What ??!!! U Too...
7. :)) I knew about this one.
8. Ha ha.. Now don't we know about this..

Skinsleuth said...

Btw, we have to sit together for quirk number 7. :)

ani said...

dream catcher: :D all of it taken as a compliment! thanx!!! :))) (~u've actually made me wonder what i would be like in a zoo! And after a whole lot of contemplation I figure my closest match will be a cross between a hippo n a monkey!! :P)

confessing7girl: nice to meet u too! :) n welcome to this space! thanx for the compliments! liked ur space too! :))

rajeev: :D thanx! n no issues abt the tag buddy!

AJ: firangi nautanki mat kar ab! (biiii..g jhappi na! :D)

phoenix: :) ur slurps have just made me hungry!! :D n no issues abt the tag!

shraddha: ur a darling!!! catch u in mumbai anytime from 31st to the 6th for quirk number 7! :D (mail me ur number!)

priya: :DDDDD

shekhar aka mommmmmyyyy:
1. khayal?????? aey ki honda hai?? (kiddin... u knw me!!)
2. i've been wanting to call u up about this one... there's 'gud news' u know! :P
3. :D biiiiiigest hug ever! wish cud c the expression!
4. what will u say to me if i say i've already dun that a gazillion times???!!! :D
5. admit it... u luv it!!!
6. :-o 2 years n u dint figure tat out????????
7. :) luv ya!
8. yeah yeah! lizardventure!
>-----------:D-----------<

Anonymous said...

hmmm reall!! hippo n monkey...that wld b deadly combo...he he..wld love to see ya...;)
monkey is my fav animal though...my dad always says me that..he he

ani said...

dream catcher: haan beta! udaa lo mazzak! :D :P

Anonymous said...

yaar mazaak kya...sachai hai...aakhir hum wo hi to hai ;)
n yeah if u get to find a way to calm urslef regarding lizzies...do tell me.. mujhe apni behan ko bhi thik karna hai..
champakali[bole to mere room ke diwaar ki tubelight mein rehti hai] or usme bahut locha hai.

k cya

ani said...

dreamcatcher: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)ooopsss!!! did i do anything???

ani said...

dream catcher: Grrrr....!!!!

Anonymous said...

hurrrrrr ;)

oy put a shout box na..otherwise it look likes m spamming :D

Anonymous said...

yes yes i forgot whom m talking to...Miss SMS spammer...he he...
so I wont b taken to court now as i have got full authority to do this ;)

Anonymous said...

u have two more blogs...but no access :( awwwww!!!! :(

ani said...

dream catcher: :D ya rite! now u remember!!! as for the other 2 blogs... one's aiwye.. jus got a pic on it tats all... been wanting to delete it for sumtime now but haven't got around to do it... (why is a whole other story!) and the other one is in conversation with someone.. it's a one on one and i'd rather its stays tat way.... :)

Anonymous said...

:) i guess i can understand as myself keep some stuff the way ur keeping ...respect ur privacy ..lol..
nice to knw u that way too

ani said...

:) thanx dream catcher!

Anonymous said...

always welcome:) aapka swagat hai :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.