Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Floating...

The day's dun and as I lay back in the chair and look towards the ceiling, the intermittently blinking red light on the security cam catches more than my attention... it catches a piece of my memory where it reminds me of the Konkan Trip with buddies just after MBA.... as I look on a vivid image of the lighthouse on an island off Karwar comes into play and I can see myself standing in the waves... letting the wind play with my hair....

The words that come to mind are a Def Lepp song....

"All I want is everything
Am I asking too much?
All I want is everything
Like the feel of your touch
But all I have are yesterdays
Tomorrow never comes

Its hard to hold your head up
When youre kneeling down to pray
And the talking dooesnt come easy now
When the words get in the way
And if you could see whats going on
Behind these private eyes
The truth would look so easy now
But Im running out of lies

You think the shadow of doubt
Is hangin over my head
Its just an angel whose wings hide the sun"

12 comments:

KAYLEE said...

great....post.I enjoy reading your blog:P

Anonymous said...

lighthouse..wow!! its one of my imagination..i wanted to b ther..

its like u want to reach n top n embrace the wind n sea both at one time..n then a feel of free fall...

ani said...

kaylee: :) thanx sweets!

dream catcher: never fall... always rise! soar to the sky!

Rajarshi said...

nice!! i came here because of corny the hedgehog...but your posts are great too! :P

Aks said...

Hye...Hiii
So long.......
no no...not u....its me...read ur blog after so long....
Hmmm...and the last post...wow...so u in IBM-Bangalore now....? Kool !

By the way, even I updated mine !

[:D]

Yes, and I changed the display name.

Sharad Mathur said...

those words are beautiful, just like yr imagination is :P

sharad

ani said...

rajarshi: :) welcome to this space! i've been browsing around on ur space as well... :) it's quite captivating. thanx for the comliments and i'm glad corny cud get u here!

aks: :) its is sooooooooo..... nice to cu back in business!!!! n so amazing to have u here... yup IBM B'lore. :)

sharad: :) thnx!

Skinsleuth said...

Lovely!!

ani said...

shraddha: :) luv ya!

Anonymous said...

u on ma blogroll now!!

Phoenix said...

reading ur blog after ages...and now i know what i have missed

really its wonderful to come back and catch up....

ani said...

sangfroid: :) thanx a bunch!!

phoenix: :) luv ya babes! thanx soooo much!!