Monday, July 30, 2007

Majaa ni life!

Ah! The joys of a whirlwind weekend! I've heard so many people complaining ki 'weekend pe kay karenge?!'..... that I feel truly blessed to have mine spinning away! (For the want of a quiet peaceful hibernating day at home!) :D

It started with Di's birthday so what followed was a grand party at the ITC Windsor Manor! Details here. (Yep... this is my new blog! :) )

It unfurled into a lazy saturday morning at home with Mama n Mami! Chai and gupshup... family time! :) It's always nice to have family around you! Especially when you're far away from home! As is obvious shaadi ki baatein to honi hi thi! So there began the debate with Mama Mami sayin 2 years and Di n Me sayn 5 years before I get married!!! :D I mean 5 bhi mere hisaab se jaldi hi hai! Don't sigh! (yeah I can hear all of you!! :P) I mean c'mon people.. I've just started work.. there needs to be a phase in my life where I am well settled and enjoying my independence... that's when I will be in a position to logically think about shaadi rite?! :)

The entire day was a nice lazy lull with loads of idle chatter... :) Sunday morning heralded her with a flutter somewhere on the insides as she went down to meet a few friends of her significant other! Now he wasn't here but his friends were... and so we met! Anybody seen 'Meet the Parents' ?? :D In the end we had a nice time in each other's company even though there were certain awkward moments of silence... (naturally na.. we were meeting for the first time and he wasn't even there!! takes time people!) It gave a nice fuzzy feeling on the insides to be able to meet up with the people that form his world! :) It's rare to see such friendships where each cares about the other so-so much! It was beautiful!

:) The evening found Bar and Mite pacifying her flutters with Beer again.... first at Le Rock where the Kingfisher Rock Fest was happening...! Bands playing were Pantella and Synapse... twas more shor than muzik so they quickly covered their cover charges and darted out across to Pecos where they found their chairs and lost themselves into the music, the popcorn and the beer!

Ah!! majaa ni life! :)

16 comments:

Skinsleuth said...

Wow!! I didn't know there was a significant other..nice :)

ani said...

shraddha: :) a taril of 'he' has been left on this blog off n on... its jus more lucid now!

Aks said...

(a) "It's always nice to have family around you! Especially when you're far away from home!"

TRUE

:(

(b) I noticed the trail of "he" long time back. See, I'm smart.
:D

ani said...

aks: :D tussi great ho!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best for your ... marriage!!
And let the beer fest continue :-D

KAYLEE said...

GREAT HOW AEW YOU?!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK WITH THE MAN:)

ani said...

sangfroid: chillax! i'm not gettin married!!!!!! don't scare me with all of that!!! i was just meetin up with his friends re! :) n it was really nice to meet 'em!

kaylee: :) how are u li'l princess? me doin great. partying and exploring b'lore to the hilt. :) and thanx so much for the good wishes! :) luv ya.

KAYLEE said...

I am not doing well at all read my posts and you'd know hehe!

Anonymous said...

hmmm about the trail..do i need to say anything??

n ek aur blog..apaaa!!!
motee ..haye rabba..
or beta 5 yr plan hai..sahi hai..

Phoenix said...

you rock girl!i like ur stance on marraige...and i support you :) dont think i can do the same..:( not bcz of anything else...my guy has given me the ultimatum 5 more years and i just have to b with him... :P

Skinsleuth said...

Help me locate the trail. :P

ani said...

dreamcatcher: :D yo baby! another blog!!

phoenix: i will maybe get married eventually... but am in no great hurry... i need tat phase in my life where i'm well settled and independent and jus doin my own thing! :) luv ya sweets... 5 years is gud enuff time!

shraddha: i'll do tat once my laptop starts workin!! accessing frm a frenz comp!!

all: yup! the company laptop has stopped working! it has royally crashed down on me and will take a min of 48 hrs to find me again!! :D (jinxed ain't i?) :D

Skinsleuth said...

:D What is it with U and jinxes???

KAYLEE said...

IS THAT WHY U ARENT BLOGGING?????

KAYLEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ani said...

kaylee: :) im back sweets!