Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tagged!

Here are the rules:
- Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
- When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
- At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok - So Rajeev tagged me! Well timed tag.. was in the mood to update the blog, so u'll see 3 new posts! :D lolz!

Here goes:

Middle Name: That's a no brainer! It has to be JINXED!!!!

J - Lets start with the name itself! J for Jinxed! I'm as jinxed as can be... more so around technology! I have to touch it and it malfunctions!! It's kinda maddening, but yeah heartening to know that machines can't get the better of me! :D

I - Inches! Those on my waist! I need to lose those beery inches around my waist! :D

N - naughtyspark.blogspot.com! (need I say more here?!) :)

X - tough one! xylophone?!! Drums are closer to heart... like to play.. very amateurish, but like to nonetheless! Gimme a good drumbeat and the see the magic! It's an instant pick me up!!!

E - eggs! they are a staple diet now! what with barely managing to get ready in time to catch the office bus! Quick, easy and loads o variety!!! :D

D - nopes not the drums here! Dreams instead! The ones you see with your eyes open! :) I sort of thrive on my many myriad dreams.... it's a whole world out there that in it's magic and beckoning keeps your spirits lifted!:)

Hmm... who do I tag now?! picking people with the same alphabets is near impossible! So I'll pick the same number as the number of alphabets! :)

The 6 people I tag are:
- Barwala
- Shekhar
- Arpz
- Kaylee
- Sam
- Sangfroid

:))) Aneesha 'Jinxed' Gulati

8 comments:

Impressionist said...

hehe! thanx for doin the tag! :d
nicely done! ;)

peace & love
Jeevy

KAYLEE said...

THANKS WILL DO IT SOON:P

ani said...

rajeev: pleasure! :D

kaylee: :) luv ya sweets!

Shekhar said...

Hmm... you've put me in a spot. Wait for my reply post to find out how. :D

Anonymous said...

your wish is my command madame, this shall be done :)

I wish they spelt sweet with an X, I wld have asked u to put it there then :)

ani said...

shekhar: hmmmm....

arpz: :) ur a darling!!!! wen are we meetig up sweets?

Anonymous said...

Done ... Maa'm :-)

ani said...

sangfroid: :)