Saturday, September 22, 2007

On my mind... In my heart...

The visuals:

A chaotic sky... tufts of grey clouds spread all over.. leading into each other, breaking, crashing! Dusk... Beyond... a clear blue sky.. peace! Perfection: entropy and placidity! a warm pink flush all over....

Huge waves rising and dancing to create an image like the Stonehenge having a war dance of sorts!

A purple moon.. flames engulfing it!

All the rest of it:

Silk Route - Boond...


Maula Mere Le Le M...


Indian Ocean - Eup...




:) So long! Till then... Shine on you crazy diamond!

5 comments:

Shekhar said...

:)))

KAYLEE said...

:))))LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

KAYLEE said...

//////sweetheart... faith! u'll be fine soooooon! i believe that! u need to believe it too!/////////

I know I know I am trying to stay positive and be confident :P

Sam said...

Awww..sooo sweet!! :)

ani said...

shekhar: :))

kaylee: :) ~hugs!

sam: :)))