Friday, March 02, 2007

Fragments of her mind... (her spirit...?)

Imagine this: a vast open sky... a dark cloud.... the sun hidden behind it... sun rays breathing out in all directions.... a whitish silver line to the cloud... and two eagles... wing on wing... floating, gliding, sailing right in the center of the cloud...!

The emotion: it's something that swirls up inside... is about to overflow n then quietly settles and leaves u smiling!!

The moment: serene yet surreal!

A lot of people have been telling her she's changed... some say its difficult to recognize her from afar physically! ( a darling said yeah must be ur weight.. u have lost some! :)) And someone said it's her spirit... something changed there...! When asked to decribe it the only answer she recieved was that it was too beautiful to trap it in words! She has been feelin it... its kinda restless, kinda peaceful, kinda happy, kinda jinxed!! The words of a song by Alanis Morisette ring in her ears....

(a few fragments....)
I'm broke but I'm happy...
I'm high but I'm grounded...
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed...
I'm lost but I'm hopeful...

I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five

I feel drunk but I'm sober...

I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette

And what it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet

I'm brave but I'm chickenshit...
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby...

And what it all comes down to my friends
Is that everything's just fine fine fine
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is hailing a taxi cab



.....

4 comments:

Skinsleuth said...

Beautiful wordings..

ani said...

:)) thanx!

Ankur Jain said...

everything's gonna be fine fine fine ---> >:D<

ur fren's right here !!!

ani said...

:)))) luv ya iskpnks dv!!!