Thursday, April 19, 2007

To Kota!

Well.. Kota's been havin a hard time lately! For those wondering why he's still wondering why I called him a womaniser in a previous post and for the rest.. 'yeah yeah! its another normal day for Kota!' :D But wats different here is that he admits to be 'thinking!' (now ain't that rare!) :D

And to think I have that effect on him!! Quoting him, 'You always manage to make me think!' (Ya Rabb! Maine itna ghor paap kiya aur mujhe pata bhi nahi!!)

Kota don;t kill me for this! :) I just couldn;t help myslef from putting this here!

For all dyNIMites who happen to read this... Howz it goin?! :)

6 comments:

Impressionist said...

dyNIMites?!?!!?!
lol
who's kota btw!?

Peace & Love
JeeVY

ani said...

Rajeev: we grads of the Nirma Insti of Mgt (NIM) go by the name of dyNIMites!! :) Kota is a wonderful friend and classmate who's taang I luv to kheencho!!! :-))

Phoenix said...

heyaa...pardon me...cudnt make a head or tail of ur post...sorry :D

ani said...

raka: :D i knw!! n it's fine!!!

Shekhar said...

Kota womaniser ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till I get to speak to him next. ~evil grin~

Aur kudiye, kaisi hai tu??

ani said...

shekhar: mommy missing u so much! im gonna call u up toms!