Friday, March 24, 2006

Just so...

Well! I have to record this... I managed to make it through the night workin on a mad crazy MR (marketing research) report with just an hour n a half of sleep!! :-) and I ran to class 'coz from the moment I opened my eyes this morning I had just 8 mins to get there!

I know my bestest buddies will all be screaming and taking my case after this - but hey! c'mon na... pleeeeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeee!!!

You know that's what an MBA really is - a kind of "survival training"!! And there are two ways of looking at it:

"If it doesn't killl you, it makes you stronger!"
or
"If it doesn't kill you, it really fucks you up!"

Your call!

(P.S. - twas fun! ;-) )

5 comments:

Shekhar said...

Ok. Quiz question (don't Google the answer, just like you did for MR). Which Hollywood filmstar famously said the words "If it doesn't killl you, it makes you stronger!"??


Bolo bolo...tell, tell.. :D

ani said...

ummmmmmm........ aaaahhhhhhhh.......
plz plz lemme go google hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shekhar said...

Bruce Lee !!

ani said...

*sheepish grin!*

Ankur Jain said...

Hmmmmmm....