Wednesday, March 08, 2006

love is... (gosh a lot of things!)

In conversation in Anubhav's register in class....

I'd read this on this place called coolsig.com, "Love is like pi=3.1416... natural, irrational and absolutely necessary to life!" It just came into my head during the MR lecture today and I jotted it down in Anubhav's register! Me being the khurafaati that I am, I bugged the hell out of him to give me a comment on the line... ultimatley thak haar ke he wrote (in red), "Incompetent to comment!" I just couldn't stop laughing. So then Dada (Arindam) ki curiosity jaag uthi and after a helluva lot of deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............................p thought he wrote something completely profound... "Love is like pi = 22/7. It makes a 22 year old adult behave like a 7 year old kid!"

Think about it... true, ain't it?!









:-)

2 comments:

Shekhar said...

Hmmm....could've trusted Dada to come up with something like that. :D

Himanshu Jain said...

truly agree with arindam...