Saturday, February 24, 2007

A walk to remember....!

It was not just another day...

It started with her waking up to a beautiful sunrise and a small excursion to the bamboo jungle (jungle is exaggerating it way beyond the truth but it jus sounds nice here!! :-D) to cut some bamboo! Ya ok, look on and ask WHYYYY???!!!!! Just to nurture a hobby (not mine) of bamboo carvings!

What followed was not nearly as beautiful.... its hard to see friends cry... more so when you can't do anything for them... the emotions that flow can be overwhelming...!

Mom called and called it a small world out there! (ok almost screamed it!!!) Another one of the coincidneces of knowing someone somewhere had happened... This one was related to the Baba!

An evening with 'Purple Flower' and 'Bandish!' The drummer for Bandish, 'Chris', remembered her from when he was with 'Euphoria' and he'd let her play his drums!! (yeah baby... :-) It had happened!!) He just added onto say, 'You used to be thin back then! I remember you... kinda childish then... you've got that grown up look now!' (Yeah yeah yeah.... she used to be the so called, 'patla!' Then regular evenings out with cheese intermingled happened to her and she bloated... she's trying to get back in shape, but hey, 'She's in shape! Round is a shape!!')

A chat with the two Ankur's in her life... one of them better known as Bunny!! And who for want of superhuman powers has now been christened, 'BunnyMan'!! (~giggles!) The other, always always always makes her smile and is furious right now coz he looks at his yahoo messenger and still sees her online beyond 5 in the morning!! (soti hoon soti hoon... shaam k pehle nahi uthoongi!!)

The song on her pod right now:


14 comments:

Aks said...

Uh-Ohh...!

Did you say "Purple Flower" and "Bandish" ?

Can you tell me where EXACTLY are you ? I suspect we are pretty close by. Actually, more than that.

ani said...

stardom im in ahmedabad... i study in nirma!!! wat about u???? (don;t tell me ur in the hostel here!!! i will totally freak out!!!!)

Ankur Jain said...

the first thing the i really liked abt this one... the title... 'Walk to remember' :)

Loved that movie !! Yeah baby my movie taste is a little broader now ;-) :P

And then ofcourse.... Kris babu remembers u... [:P] I hope he reads this... :))

And then hamara zikr blog mein... pata hai fir bhi duffergiri karti hai na... subah 5 baje !!! grrr...


>:D<

ani said...

AJ!! : >-----------:)------------<
speechless u leave me!! as usual!! all i can do is hug u!!!!

Aks said...

Ani...Nirma...!! Richter ?

Its time for u to freak out .

Seriously.

ani said...

stardom tell me n tell me now!!!!!

Aks said...

Arrey tell u wat....

I had no idea !

I do live in the hostel here, but had no idea that u are from Nirma

Seriously...!

Aks said...

N by the way, Parikrama was good !

ani said...

Parikrama was a lot of punk rock! stardom reveal urself!!!

Aks said...

Reveal....!!!

Arrey I do not know u...and u do not know me as well...

Seriously

I am from NirmaLabs. Ever heard of this ?

ani said...

yup heard... so ur the one who was sending all those pjs on ip last nite???

Aks said...

Uh-Ohh...
IF they were PJs..it wasn't me...
:D

Someone told me to cntinue sendin...coz he thought it was a good time-pass.

ani said...

:) nice to know u stardom!!

Aks said...

I am deeply honoured, ma'am !